The Ear Candy Update - June 27, 2009

Okay you delicious readers, I've started a podcast to fend off the evil and villainous horde that is Clear Channel. My issue is modern FM radio needs a gust from the winds of change. I'm hoping to add a little of my own breath to the cause.

So here it is, the inaugural episode of Ear Candy Update for the week of June 27, 2009.

The track listing is as follows:

Life in Marvelous Times - Mos Def
Last of the American Girls - Green Day
Zero - Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs
I'm Broke - Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears
Potato Hole - Booker T. Jones
My Wife's Home Town - Bob Dylan
They Killed John Henry - Justin Townes Earle
Supervillainz - DOOM
DC Comics and Chocolate Milkshakes - Art Brut
My Girls - Animal Collective
No One Does It Like You - Department of Eagles
Last One to Die - Rancid

DOWNLOAD FOR iTUNES HERE: Ear Candy Update June 27 - podcast 2.m4a

STREAM HERE:



Give a listen and offer any constructive feedback you may have. I need all the help I can get.

Comments

Popular Posts