Rehabulous

An Ear Candy Update podcast marking one year of my sobriety.

This poster is yours. Steal and share at will.




















Stream online here:

Download for iTunes here: Rehabulous.mp3

Share

It's been a year? One whole year? Holy Moses! Indeed, it's been one truly remarkable learning experience. I'm recalling the lyrics from Steppenwolf's "It's Never Too Late:"
It's never too late to start all over again
To love the people you caused the pain
And help them learn your name
Oh, no, not too late, it's never too late to start all over again
That's really what this year has been about for me. I'm learning how to really live, quietly, peacefully and with purpose. Thank you for being a part of the experience. I genuinely and deeply appreciate it.

If you have any suggestions, bitches, gripes, complaints or praise, email me right here: Earcandyupdate@gmail.com

The tracks:

  • Mr. E's Beautiful Blues - The Eels
  • Human Touch - Bruce Springsteen
  • This is the Day - The The
  • Today - Smashing Pumpkins
  • Shower Your Love - Kula Shaker
  • Old Habits Die Hard - Mick Jagger, Dave Stewart, Sheryl Crow
  • Hold On - Alabama Shakes
  • If I May - Blackalicious
  • Doing the Unstuck - The Cure
  • Yes I Will - Michael Franti & Spearhead
  • Soulshine - Allman Brothers Band
  • Soul Singing - The Black Crowes
  • End of the Line - The Traveling Wilburys
  • I Don't Know - Ryan Bingham & Dead Horses
  • Don't Stop Believing - Journey
  • Be Here Now - Ray LaMontagne
  • Feeling Good - Nina Simone
  • Try and Try Again - Billy Joe Shaver

Comments

Popular Posts