Punk Rock Halloween Massacre


This poster is yours to steal and use at will























Stream online here:


Download for iTunes here: Punk Rock Halloween Massacre.mp3

Alright you creeps, you ghouls, you things that go bump in the night, this is your season, this is your time. Embrace the inner werewolf. Call upon the light of the full moon. Talk a walk through cemetary gates with the voodoo doll lover of your choice and take a bite out of her.

We've got a little contest this year. Send me pictures of the naughtiest, ugliest, most gruesome costumes you can find. I'll select the winner and send 'em a framed, autographed poster of this year's show.

If you have any suggestions, bitches, gripes, complaints or praise, email me right here: dukewilbury@gmail.com

The tracks:

1. Laika & The Cosmonauts - Psycko
2. The Misfits - Ghouls Night Out
3. The Cramps - I Was A Teenage Werewolf
4. Nick Cave & The Cavemen - I Put A Spell On You
5. Siouxsie & The Banshees - Halloween
6. The Gruesomes - Jack The Ripper
7. The Meteors - My Daddy Was A Vampire
8. Round Robin - I'm The Wolfman
9. Kip Tyler - She's My Witch
10. X - The Hungry Wolf
11. Dead Moon - Walking On My Grave
12. Minuteman - Voodoo Slaves
13. Beasts Of Bourbon - Psycho
14. Jackie Morningstar - Rockin' in the Graveyard
15. Roy Buchanan - Haunted House
16. Jonathan Richman - Vampire Girl
17. New York Dolls - Frankenstein
18. The King Khan & BBQ Show - Zombies
19. The Fleshtones - I Was A Teenage Zombie
20. The Stems - She's A Monster
21. The Fuzztones - She's Wicked
22. Ramones - Pet Sematary
23. Dead Kennedys - Halloween
24. The Damned - Dead Beat Dance
25. The Birthday Party - Release The Bats
26. Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead
27. 45 Grave - Evil
28. Samhain - To Walk The Night
29. X Men - Do The Ghost
30. Violent Femmes - Werewolf
31. Concrete Blonde - Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)
32. Dream Syndicate - Halloween
33. Roky Erickson & The Aliens- I Walked With A Zombie

Share

Comments

Popular Posts