1991

A retrospective of 1991 - perhaps the most explosive, kaleidoscopic, and influential year in music throughout the entire decade.



Download: 1991 

Stream: 

Spotify


The tracks:
Justify My Love - Madonna
Quik is the Name - DJ Quik
Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) C + C Music Factory
The Wagon - Dinosaur Jr. 
Someday - Mariah Carey
Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
Baby, Baby - Amy Grant
Hunger Strike - Temple of the Dog
Joyride - Roxette
New Jack Hustler - Ice-T
More than Words - Extreme
How I Could Just Kill a Man - Cypress Hill
Everything I Do (I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams
Unfinished Sympathy - Massive Attack
There's No Other Way - Blur
Jeremy - Pearl Jam
I Adore Mi Amore - Color Me Badd
Loaded - Primal Scream
Check the Rhime - A Tribe Called Quest
Rusty Cage - Soundgarden
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Emotions - Mariah Carey
Cream - Prince
Black or White - Michael Jackson
Brenda's Got a Baby - Tupac
The Fly - U2



Comments

Popular Posts