I'd Tell You To Go To Hell But I Never Want to See You Again

The Ear Candy Update Break Up podcast with special guest Dan Burkhardt

Feel free to share and use this poster at will. 














Stream online here:

Download for iTunes here:
I'd Tell You To Go To Hell But I Never Want to See You Again.mp3

A break up is a difficult, painful, soul-crushing, suffocating life event. We replay events in our heads. We burn lean tissue into the night trying to figure out where it went wrong. Sometimes we relish the break up. We look forward to not having suck our will to live out of us anymore.

In any event, there are myriad facets to a break up and we can't pretend that we touched on all of them here. This is clearly from two men's point of view. That said, I think we got damned close.

If you have any suggestions, bitches, gripes, complaints or praise, email me right here: Dukewilbury@gmail.com

Share

The tracks:
  1. Undone - The Sweater Song - Weezer
  2. Radio - Alkaline Trio
  3. Oil & Water - Incubus
  4. Anna (Go to Him) - The Beatles
  5. Going to California - Led Zeppelin
  6. Buried Myself Alive - The Used
  7. Property - Say Anything
  8. Don't Speak - No Doubt
  9. Uno - Muse
  10. Next Girl - The Black Keys
  11. I'm a Long Gone Daddy - Hank Williams
  12. Don't Play That Song - Ben E. King
  13. Heartbreaker - Alabama Shakes
  14. It Ain't Me Babe - Bob Dylan
  15. There Goes My Baby - The Walkmen
  16. Everything Reminds Me of Her - Elliott Smith
  17. Change the Locks - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Comments

Popular Posts