Lights, Camera, Inaction

An Ear Candy Update dedicated to spectacular music moments in film.

Steal this poster





















Stream online here:

Download for iTunes here:
Lights, Camera, Inaction.mp3
 
If you have any suggestions, bitches, gripes, complaints or praise, email me right here: Earcandyupdate@gmail.com

Share

The tracks:
One Toke Over the Line - Brewer & Shipley
I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow - The Soggy Bottom Boys
I Just Dropped In to See What Condition My Condition Is In - Kenny Rogers & First Edition
Tiny Dancer - Elton John
Jump In the Line - Harry Belafonte
Sussudio - Phil Collins
A Real Hero - College
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
Orinoco Flow (Sail Away) - Enya
Adagio for Strings - Samuel Barber
Goodbye Horses - Q Lazzarus
I'm Singing In the Rain - Gene Kelly
Strawberry Letter 23 - The Brothers Johnson
Stuck in the Middle with You - Stealers Wheel
Also Sprach Zarathoustra - Strauss
Fight the Power - Public Enemy
Damn It Feels Good to be a Gangster - Geto Boys
Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien - Edith Piaf
I Wanna Be Loved By You - Marilyn Monroe
Whole Wide World - Wreckless Eric
Holiday Road - Lindsey Buckingham



Comments

  1. Missing "Where is my Mind" inbetween "Sussudio" and "A Real Hero". Great ECU, Duke.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts