Ear Candy Update for 5 | 3 | 20

A new music edition of the ECU to stuff your eardrums with.

Steal this art and share it. 

Stream: 

Download: Ear Candy Update for 5 | 3 | 20

The tracks
  • Where Do You Go When You Dream - Woods
  • Why Not - Unloved
  • 20 Grand Palace - RJD2
  • Immigrant Warrior - Sunny Jain
  • Pico Union - Jungle Fire
  • Dig Nation - Ron Sexsmith
  • How Will I Rest in Peace If I'm Buried by a Highway - KennyHoopla
  • Color My Life - Chicano Batman
  • In My Bones - Ray Dalton
  • Crimson Tide - Destroyer
  • Brooklyn Bridge to Chorus/Bad Decisions - The Strokes
  • Fetch the Bolt Cutters - Fiona Apple
  • Off My Mind - Hazel English
  • Restless Year - Ezra Furman
  • My Marriage Doesn't Suck - Ben Roy
  • Richest Man - Brendon Benson
  • Somedays - Andy Frasco & the U.N.
  • Shut-Ins - Curtis Stigers

Comments

Popular Posts