Dateline: Minneapolis

An Ear Candy Update dedicated to the protests and riots around the country arising from the deaths of George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery.

Steal this art and share this show.
Stream:

Download: Dateline Minneapolis

I cannot illuminate the context of the Black experience in America. I am in no position to insist Black America does or does not do anything. It is simply not my place. I won the genetic lottery being born a white man in America. I am in a place of privilege. I recognize that.

This is my effort to use that privilege.

Love it, hate it. I don't give a damn. There's a much larger issue at stake.

The tracks:
  • This is America - Childish Gambino
  • This Land - Gary Clark Jr.
  • Bang! Bang! - Le Tigre
  • Police on My Back - The Clash
  • Fuck Tha Police - N.W.A.
  • Prophets of Rage - Public Enemy
  • "By Any Means Necessary" - Malcom X
  • We the People - Tribe Called Quest
  • Rise - Public Image Limited
  • American Idiot - Green Day
  • Hands Up - Daye Jack feat. Killer Mike
  • Spiritual - Jay-Z
  • Americans - Janelle Monáe
  • Alright - Kendrick Lamar
  • Charade - D'Angelo
  • Hell You Talmbout - Janelle Monáe
  • Star Spangled Banner - Jimi Hendrix

Comments

Popular Posts