The Quarantine Show

I’m not the Buddha or the grandmaster with the answers. I’m in this fight with you, stuck, and searching for sense in all of it, but I’ve got a lot of records, and a lot of time, and if you’ll let me, I’ll ride shotgun with you as we venture into the dark heart of it all.

Steal this art and share it. 














I don’t have anything of real importance to deliver to you. I’m not in the same league as Jon Stewart or David Letterman after 9/11. I’m not as smart as some of you conspiracy theorists out there who were able to connect the dots between chemtrails, the Illuminati, and The Clinton Foundation. I’m a guy with a microphone, a roomful of records, and a lot of time. I’ll do a show every day if it helps you in some small way. If it breaks the monotony and gives you some hope. Please know if you’re listening to this I love you, and I want you to be well always.

Stream online: 

Download: The Quarantine Show

The tracks:
  • Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol
  • Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
  • Basket Case - Green Day
  • Town Called Malice - The Jam
  • Money - Barrett Strong
  • Lawyers, Guns, and Money - Warren Zevon
  • Whales - Hail Mary Mallon
  • The Money Song - Avenue Q Broadway Cast
  • Stop! - Against Me!
  • I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
  • I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers
  • I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
  • Hold On - Alabama Shakes
  • Times Like These - Foo Fighters
  • The Rising - The Boss
  • Nobody Told Me - St. John
  • Cover Your Sneeze/Wash Your Hands - The Chompers
  • Your Flag Decal Won't Get You Into Heaven Anymore - John Prine
  • News of the World - The Jam
  • With a Little Help From My Friends - Joe Cocker
  • This Too Shall Pass - OK Go
  • End of the Line - Traveling Wilburys
  • Keep Yourself Alive (Live) - Queen


Comments

Popular Posts